Thanks for Visiting!
From historic homes to modern apartment homes, I've always been infatuated with everything real estate. Through mRose Promotions I have the pleasure of assisting people who own homes in, or are relocating to, the Colorado Springs area.
As an Independent, local real estate broker I'm able to provide unique service packages to fit your real estate needs. Whether you are a renter, buyer or owner, I can help you achieve your goal.
Why Work With Me
I'VE BEEN THERE
For 18 years I was a military spouse. I went through the pains of moving to areas I knew no one, and knew nothing about. I left many homes to be sold or rented out. Every 2 to 5 years I was faced with finding a new neighborhood that would fit my family's needs. Schools, Commute, Conveniences, Safety, etc.... were all painstakingly reviewed over and over, until we had enough information to make an educated guess on where we would live next.
We had so much trouble finding someone we could trust when we were moving in or out of a city. It was a fortune to visit the new city, or to check on the old house we leased out. Because of this past experience...
I WANT TO BE THAT PERSON YOU COULD TRUST & COUNT ON
We Made Colorado Springs Our Final Stop
In 2010 we made our final move to Colorado Springs. Over the years we did well financially with our short term housing decisions. My children have faired well through all the moves and we are all happy to call Colorado Springs "HOME!" In 2008, while living in Tennessee I decided to pursue my real estate license to share my secrets for successful relocations with other military or transferring families. In spite of the housing crash I did well my first year with over one million dollars in home sales. Then, not even a year later, we were faced with another military transfer. The state of Colorado Would not accept my Tennessee real estate license and I had to become relicensed all over again. In 2011 I achieved my Colorado State real estate license.
What's in it for you
Besides being able to totally empathize with the stress of your move, my experience in the Colorado Spring real estate market is broad:
- Associate Broker at ERA Shields for almost 5 years
- Assistant to top selling Associate Broker at ERA Shields
- Assistant to new home sales for two local builders
- Apartment Leasing Sales for two national property management companies
Here are some reasons you want to get in touch with me:
- Looking to rent? I can help you. Check out my apartment finder package on my Packages page
- Want to get to know the area? Sign up for my blog that will feature information about the Colorado Springs Metro Area
- Needing to buy? I'll get you the information you need to help you pick that perfect neighborhood.
- Needing to Rent or Sell your Colorado Springs Home? I'll provide you a comparative market analysis to help you identify that right price.
Learn More About Colorado Springs
What are your real estate dreams? Email me today!